You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 14
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
131) Slash and burn agriculture is known as 'Milpa' in
C) Central Africa
D) Mexico and Central America
132) Food crops comprise:
A) Cotton, Tobacco, Sugarcane
B) Linseed, Castor, Turmeric
C) Food grains, Pulses, Edible oil seeds
D) Jute, Cotton, Chillies
133) In spite of being located at lower latitude than Amritsar, Shimla is colder because
A) in Shimla it snows heavily
B) in Shimla air pressure is higher
C) it is at a higher altitude
D) Shimla receives heavy rainfall
134) The recently commissioned Nhava Shiva port is situated in the state of
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
135) The snow leopard population in India is not found in:
A) Jammu and Kashmir
B) Arunachal Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Western Ghats
136) This tree is referred to as 'Bubabul'
A) Prosopis juliflora
B) Leucaena leucocephala
C) Albizzia labbeck
D) Pithecolobium saman
137) Where do the sunrays leave India?
138) Which of the following is a commercial crop?
139) Krivoy-Rog has rich resources of
B) Iron- ore
140) Collective farming is done in the grasslands of the