You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK for Kids >> KIDS GK Set No. 17
Questions in the quiz are related to General Knowledge, English, Science, Sports, History, India, Geography, Computer, Maths and CBSE syllabus of Class 3, Class 4 & Class 5.
161) Who was famously known as Punjab Kesari?
A) Bhagat Singh
B) Lala Lajpat Rai
C) Sardar Patel
D) Chandra Sekhar Azad
162) My age is 8 years and I am 30 years younger than my father. What is my father's age?
163) Who was the first person to set foot on moon?
A) Neil Armstrong
B) Yuri Gagarin
C) Edmund Hilary
D) Denis Tito
164) The normal boiling point of water is?
A) 90 degree
B) 100 degree
C) 80 degree
D) 110 degree
165) Traffic signal of which colour ask us to stop?
166) Opposite of Long is?
167) The Sun rises in the _______?
168) The term Boundary is associated with which sports?
169) Disease Scurvy is caused due to lack of which vitamin?
A) Vitamin A
B) Vitamin B
C) Vitamin C
D) Vitamin D
170) Indian Army Day is celebrated on?
A) 15th January
B) 15th February
C) 15th March
D) 15th April