You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK for Kids >> KIDS GK Set No. 21
Questions in the quiz are related to General Knowledge, English, Science, Sports, History, India, Geography, Computer, Maths and CBSE syllabus of Class 3, Class 4 & Class 5.
201) Which of the following number is divisible by 2, 5 and 8?
202) Which of the following is not a domestic animal?
203) Which of the following former President of India and a scientist died recently?
A) Pratibha Patil
B) Pranab Mukherjee
C) A P J Abdul Kalam
D) Shankar Dayal Sharma
204) Which of the following is the highest mountain in the world?
A) Mount Everest
205) Mark Zuckerberg is the founder of?
206) Total number of bones in a human body are?
207) How many legs does ants have?
208) Which one is different from the other three?
209) Which of the following is correctly spelt?
210) What comes in place of the question mark(s) in the given sequence- 12, 15, ?, 21, 24