You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK for Kids >> KIDS GK Set No. 41
Questions in the quiz are related to General Knowledge, English, Science, Sports, History, India, Geography, Computer, Maths and CBSE syllabus of Class 3, Class 4 & Class 5.
401) A football field is 100m long and 50m wide. Find the boundary of the field?
402) Which of the following is a Continent?
A) United States of America
B) South America
C) Great Britain
403) A large area of land covered with sand is called?
404) Choose the word which can be substituted for the given sentence - A doctor specialised in children and their diseases.
405) What is the full form of cricket tournament IPL?
A) International Premier League
B) Indian Player League
C) Indian Premier League
D) International Player League
406) Which of the following country does not share its border with India?
C) Sri Lanka
407) Which word is opposite in meaning to the word SMOOTH?
408) Express the amount in figures: 25 rupees and 50 paise.
A) Rs 2.550
B) Rs 25.50
C) Rs 255.0
D) Rs 25.05
409) Which of the following is not an example of pulses?
B) Arhar Dal
C) Kabuli Chana
D) Cashew Nut
410) Rohan cut a shape out of a paper. The shape had 4 sides of same length. Which of the following shape Rohan has made?