You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK for Kids >> KIDS GK Set No. 42
Questions in the quiz are related to General Knowledge, English, Science, Sports, History, India, Geography, Computer, Maths and CBSE syllabus of Class 3, Class 4 & Class 5.
411) Part of plant above the ground is called?
412) The area of rectangle is 24cm. If length of the rectangle is 6cm, find its breadth?
413) Select the missing number in the sequence - 21, 28, 35, ?, 49
414) Which of the following word is correctly spelt?
415) On the Republic Day, a grand parade is held at:
A) Chandni Chowk
B) Vijay Chowk
C) MG Road
416) Rearing of hens, ducks and geese for their eggs and meat is called?
A) Cattle farming
B) Fish farming
C) Poultry farming
D) Dairy farming
417) National Sports Day in India is celebrated on?
A) 29th August
B) 29th September
C) 29th October
D) 29th November
418) Which word is similar in meaning to the word DROWSY?
419) Who is the current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh (April 2017)?
A) Rajnath Singh
B) Arjun Jaitley
C) Akhilesh Yadav
D) Yogi Adiyanath
420) What number is 1/12 of 108?