You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 10
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
91) A proclamation of emergency issued under Article 352 must be approved by the Parliament within:
A) 1 month
B) 6 weeks
C) 2 months
D) 3 months
92) The Indian Constitution comprises of:
A) 395 Articles, 22 Parts and 12 Schedules
B) 375 Articles, 21 Parts and 11 Schedules
C) 382 Articles, 20 Parts and 7 Schedules
D) 390 Articles, 23 Parts and 8 Schedules
93) Which one of the following committees examined and suggested financial sector reforms in India?
A) Bhagawati Committee
B) Abid Hussain Committee
C) Narasimham Committee
D) Chelliah Committee
94) Which one of the following does not constitute the electoral college for electing the President of India?
A) Elected members of Rajya Sabha
B) Elected members of Lok Sabha
C) Elected members of the Legislative Assembly of each State
D) Elected members of the Legislative Council
95) Which one of the following first mooted the idea of a constituent assembly to frame a Constitution for India?
A) All Parties Conference in 1946
B) Muslim League in 1942
C) Congress Party in 1936
D) Swaraj Party in 1934
96) Which one of the following has been dropped from the list of personal freedoms enshrined in Article 19 of the Constitution?
A) Freedom to assemble peacefully without arms
B) Freedom to acquire, hold and dispose of property
C) Freedom to reside and settle in any part of the country
D) Freedom to carry on any profession, occupation
97) Which one of the following statements is correct?
A) The Constituent Assembly of India was elected by the Provincial Assemblies in the year 1946
B) Jawaharlal Nehru
C) M.A. Jinnah and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel were members of the Constituent Assembly of India
D) The First Session of the Constituent Assembly of India was held in January, 1947
98) In which of the following ways Indian citizenship can be acquired?
A) By birth
B) By registration
C) By descent
D) All of these
99) In which one of the following does the subject of Co-operative Societies fall ?
A) Union List
B) State List
C) Concurrent List
D) Residuary Powers Government
100) In which session of Parliament, Railway and General Budgets are presented ?
A) First session
B) Winter session
C) Monsoon session
D) None of these