You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 12
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
111) National Emergency has been declared so far:
D) four times
112) On the basis of financial crisis Emergency has been declared by the President of India:
A) not even once
B) in 1962
C) in 1971
D) in 1991
113) The Indian Constitution has been divided into
A) 16 Chapters
B) 24 Chapters
C) 25 Chapters
D) 22 Chapters
114) The Indian Constitution has borrowed the ideas of Preamble from the:
A) Italian Constitution
B) Canadian Constitution
C) French Constitution
D) Constitution of USA
115) In the National Flag, what does saffron colour represent ?
A) Spirit of Human nature
B) Spirit of Renunciation
D) Spirit of colours
116) In the National Flag, which colour is used in the wheel?
A) Red Green
C) Navy Blue
117) In the Union govt. the council of minister is collectively responsible to the?
C) Prime Minister
D) Lok Sabha
118) The Chief Election Commissioner of India holds office for a period of?
A) during pleasure of the President
B) for five years or the age of 60 years, whichever is earlier
C) six years
D) for six years or the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier
119) The Chief Minister of a State in India is not eligible to vote in the Presidential election if:
A) he himself is a candidate
B) he is yet to prove his majority on the floor of the Lower House of the State Legislature
C) he is a member of the Upper House of the State Legislature
D) he is a caretaker Chief Minister
120) The chief source of political power in India is?
A) the constitution
B) the people
C) the Parliament and the State Legislatures
D) the Parliament