You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 16
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
151) Section of IPC, which deals with LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) community is
D) None of these
152) Secularism means:
A) suppression of all religions
B) freedom of worship to minorities
C) separation of religion from State
D) a system of political and social philosophy that does not favour any particular religious faith
153) Select the correct chronology of the given Vice-Presidents - (1) V V Giri, (2) M. Hidayatullah, (3) B.D. Jatti, (4) G.S. Pathak.
154) Select the correct sequence in ascending order.
A) Ministers of State, Cabinet Ministers and Deputy Ministers
B) Cabinet Ministers, Ministers of State and Deputy Ministers
C) Ministers of State, Deputy Ministers and Cabinet Ministers
D) Deputy Ministers, Ministers of State and Cabinet Ministers
155) Separation of the Judiciary from the Executive has been provided in which of the following parts of the Indian Constitution?
A) The Preamble
B) The Fundamental Rights
C) The Directive Principles of State Policy
D) The Seventh Schedule
156) Separation of the Judiciary from the Executive is enjoined by:
B) Directive Principle
C) Seventh Schedule
D) Judicial Decision
157) Shadow Cabinet is the feature of Administrative system of
158) The 81st Constitutional Amendment Bill deals with?
A) grant of greater attonomy for Jammu and Kashmir
B) relates to carrying forwards backlog vacancies of Scheduled castes and Scheduled tribes
C) reservation for women in Parliament and State Legislatures
D) setting up of a Separate State of Uttarakhand
159) The amendment procedure laid down in the Constitution of India has been borrowed from?
A) Government of India Act, 1935
B) Government of India Act, 1947
C) Constitution of South Africa
D) Constitution of UK
160) The authority competent to suspend the operation of 'Fundamental Rights' guaranteed under the Constitution of India is?
B) Supreme Court
C) President of India
D) Prime Minister