You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 22
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
211) When did Constituent Assembly adopt the national Flag?
A) 22nd Jan. 1947
B) 22nd July 1947
C) 22nd Aug. 1947
D) 22nd Oct. 1947
212) When the ex-officio Chairman of Rajya Sabha acts as President, the duties of the Chairman are performed by :
B) a newly elected Chairman
C) the Deputy Chairman
D) a member of Rajya Sabha deputed by the Chairman
213) When the Chief Justice of a High Court acts in an administrative capacity, he is subject to?
A) discretionary powers of the Governor of the State
B) special powers provided to the Chief Minister in this regard
C) special control exercised by the Chief Justice of India
D) the writ jurisdiction of any of the other judges of the High Court
214) Under which Article of the Constitution are the Cultural and Educational Rights granted?
A) Article 29 and 31
B) Article 29 and 32
C) Article 29 and 30
D) Article 30 and 31
215) Under which Article of the Constitution is the President's rule promulgated on any State in India?
216) Under which Article of the Constitution, the Council of State has a Chairman and Vice Chairman ?
A) Article 86
B) Article 87
C) Article 88
D) Article 89
217) Under which Constitutional Article, Union Government has the power to give direction to the State Govt. regarding any of the provisions of the Constitution ?
A) Article 360
B) Article 365
C) Article 367
D) Article 370
218) Untouchability is abolished and its practice is punishable according to :
A) Article 15
B) Article 16
C) Article 17
D) Article 15
219) Usually a big difference is seen in theory and practice in
A) Presidential form of Government
B) Fascist type of Government
C) Parliamentary form of Government
D) Socialist type of Government
220) What are the basic functions of Public Accounts Committee (PAC)?
A) to examine the statement of accounts showing the income and expenditure of state corporations, tradi
B) to examine the accounts of stores and stocks.
C) to examine the statement of accounts of autonomous bodies
D) All of the these