You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 27
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
261) Constitutionally, who has the power to make a law on the subject mentionable in the Union List?
A) Lok Sabha
B) Rajya Sabha
D) Legislative Council
262) Article 243 of the Constitution of India inserted by a Constitutional Amendment deals with which of the following?
A) Extending the benefits of Reservation on the basis of Mandal Commission Recommendations
B) Land reforms
C) To include Konkani, Manipuri and Nepali in the list of official languages
D) Panchayti Raj system
263) Article 356 of the Constitution of India deals with?
A) the removal of a Chief Minister.
B) the appointment of a Governor
C) autonomy of States
D) the proclamation of President's Rule in a State
264) Who decides whether a bill is a Money Bill or Not?
A) Chairmen of Rajya Sabha
B) Speaker of Lok sabha
D) Finance Commission
265) To elect the President of India, which one of the following election procedures is used?
A) System of proportional representation by means of the single transferable vote
B) Proportional representation through list system
C) Collective voting system
D) Secondary voting system
266) To enable the SCs and STs to avail themselves of benefits of the preferential right conferred on them by the Constitution, the President of India notifies them as such under?
A) Articles 341 and 342
B) Articles 342 and 343
C) Articles 339 and 340
D) Articles 340 and 341
267) To uphold and protect the sovereignity, unity and integrity of India, a provision has been made in the?
A) Fundamental Rights.
B) Preamable to the Constitution.
C) Fundamental Duties.
D) Directive Principles of State Policy
268) To which of the following Bills, the President must accord his sanction whithout sending it back for reconsideration?
A) Money Bills
B) Ordinary Bills
C) Bills seeking amendment to the Constitution
D) Bills passed by both the Houses of Parliament
269) Which Constitutional Article defines the Schedule Tribe?
A) Article 340
B) Article 341
C) Article 342
D) Article 343
270) Which Constitutional Article defines the Scheduled Caste?
A) Article 341
B) Article 342
C) Article 343
D) Article 344