You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 3
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
21) Who has the Authority to approve President Rule in the state?
C) Lok Sabha
D) Rajya Sabha
22) Who has the authority to proclaim emergency in the States?
A) The President
B) The Prime Minister
C) The Chief Minister
D) The Governor
23) The Constitution of India is designed to work as a unitary government:
A) in normal times
B) in times of Emergency
C) when the Parliament so desires
D) at the will of the President
24) The constitution of India is republican because it:
A) provides for an elected Parliament
B) provides for adult franchise
C) contains a bill of rights
D) has no hereditary elements
25) The Constitution of India is?
C) perfectly federal
D) federal with a strong centralising tendency
26) The Constitution of India was adopted by the:
A) Governor General
B) British Parliament
C) Constituent Assembly
D) Parliament of India
27) The Constitution of India was enacted by a Constituent Assembly set up :
A) under the Indian Independence Act, 1947
B) under the Cabinet Mission Plan, 1946
C) through a resolution of the provisional government
D) by the Indian National Congress
28) Who is the Chief Law Officer of India ?
A) Solicitor General
B) Advocate General
C) Attorney General
D) Secretary, Law Department
29) Articles 20-22 relate to the fundamental right to life and personal liberty. These rights are available to:
A) citizens and non-citizens
B) natural persons as well as artificial persons
C) citizen only
D) all persons who have juristic personality
30) At present the Rajya Sabha consists of _______ members.