You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 30
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
291) Who was the last Deputy President of Central Legislative Assembly during the British Period?
A) Sir Muhammad Yamin Khan
B) Shri Abdul Matia Chaudhary
C) Sir Muhammad Yakub
D) Shri R. R. Shanmuggam Chetty
292) Who was the member of the Rajya Sabha when first appointed as the Prime Minister of India?
A) Lal Bahadur Shastri
B) Indira Gandhi
C) Morarji Desai
D) Charan Singh
293) Once the proclamation of emergency is made, the right of a citizen to move to the Supreme Court for the enforcement of his fundamental right is suspended by the:
A) Prime Minister of India
B) President of India
C) Speaker of Lok Sabha
D) Chief Justice of Supreme Court
294) If the panchayat is dissolved, the election must be held within
A) 1 month
B) 4 month
C) 6 month
D) 1 year
295) If the President returns a Bill sent to him for his assent and the Parliament once again passes the Bill in its original form, then the President:
A) can once again return the Bill for further reconsideration
B) can ask for a referendum on the Bill
C) has to give assent to the Bill
D) can seek the opinion of the Supreme Court on the bill
296) If the President wants to resign from office, he may do so by writing to the:
B) Chief Justice of India
C) Prime Minister
D) Speaker of Lok Sabha
297) Which one of the following schedules is not matched correctly?
A) Fourth Schedule -Allocation of seats in Rajya Sabha
B) Ninth Schedule - Provisions as to disqualification on grounds of defection
C) Eighth Schedule- Languages
D) Seventh Schedule- Union, Sate and Concurrent
298) Which one of the following sets of Bills is Presented to the Parliament along with the Budget?
A) Finance Bill and Contingency Bill
B) Finance Bill and Appropriation Bill
C) Contingency Bill and Appropriation Bill
D) Direct taxes bill and Indirect taxes bill
299) Which of the following are the ideals set forth in the Preamble?
A) Equality of status and of opportunity
B) Liberty of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship
C) Social, economic and political justice
D) All of these
300) Which of the following are the unitary features of the Constitution?
A) The Proclamation of National Emergency
B) President can take over the administration of any State if constitutional machinery breaks down
C) Single citizenship
D) All of these