You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 33
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
321) Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched: STATE or UT - Seat of High Court?
A) Chhattisgarh - Bilaspur
B) Arunachal Pradesh - Guwahati
C) Daman and Diu - Ahmedabad
D) Uttarakhand -- Nainital
322) Which one of the following powers can be exercised by both the President and the Governor?
A) Power to pardon a sentence by court martial
B) Power to remit a sentence in an offence relating to a matter on the State List
C) Power to commute a sentence of death in certain circumstances
D) Power to remit a sentence by court martial
323) Which one of the following right was considered the 'Heart and Soul' of the Constitution by Dr.Ambedkar?
A) Right to Constitutional Remedies
B) Right to Equality
C) Right to Freedom of Religion
D) Freedom of Speech
324) Which of the following bills cannot be introduced first in the Rajya Sabha?
A) Bill proclaiming all the State of emergency arising out of war or external aggression
B) Bill pertaining to the removal of the President by impeachment
C) Money Bill
D) Bill bringing a State under the President's rule
325) Which of the following can impose reasonable restrictions on the Fundamental Rights of the Indian citizens?
A) Supreme Court
C) President on the advice of the Council of Ministers
D) None of these
326) Which of the following is a feature common to both the Indian Federation and the American Federation?
A) A single citizenship
B) Dual Judiciary
C) Three lists in the Constitution
D) A Federal Supreme Court to interpret the Constitution
327) Which of the following is a feature of the Parliamentary form of government?
A) Executive is responsible to Judiciary
B) Executive is responsible to Legislature
C) Judiciary is responsible to Executive
D) Legislature is responsible to Executive
328) Which of the following is correct about the Fundamental Duties?
A) These are not enforceable
B) They are primarily moral duties
C) They are not related to any legal rights
D) All of these
329) Which of the following is correct regarding the Indian Constitution?
A) It is completely based on British Constitution
B) It is made only on the basis of Government of India Act, 1935
C) It is a mixture of several Constitutions
D) It is original
330) Which of the following is not a basic feature of the Indian Constitution?
A) Presidential Government
B) Parliamentary Government
C) Federal Government
D) Independence of Judiciary