You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 35
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
341) Which of the following was not one of the features of Government of India Act, 1935 ?
A) Provincial autonomy
B) Dyarchy of centre
C) Bicameral Legislature
D) All India federation
342) Which of the following will be considered permanently domiciled in India?
A) Were born within the territory of India
B) Either of whose parents was born in the territory of India
C) Those who have permanent home in India
D) All of these
343) Which of the following rights was described by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar as 'The Heart and Soul of the Constitution' ?
A) Right of Freedom of Religion
B) Right to Property
C) Right to Equality
D) Right to Constitutional Remedies
344) Which of the following State Governors enjoys special powers with regard to the administration of tribal areas?
B) Madhya Pradesh
345) Which of the following statements is correct ?
A) The President may continue to be a member of Parliament even after assuming charge of the Presidential office
B) The President is not barred from holding any other office of profit even after assuming charge of Presidential office
C) The President is entitled to use his official residence only on payment of rent fixed
D) The emolument and allowances of the President shall not be diminished during his term of office
346) Which of the following statements is correct with regard to the structure of the Union Government?
A) It is federal
B) It is unitary
C) It is unitary in peace times and federal in emergencies
D) It is federal in peace times and unitary in emergencies
347) Which of the following statements is correct?
A) The Council of Ministers are collectively responsible to the President of India
B) The Council of Ministers are collectively responsible to the Parliament
C) The Council of Ministers are collectively responsible to the Lok Sabha
D) The Council of Ministers are collectively responsible to the Prime Minister
348) Which one among the following is a fundamental duty of citizens under the Constitution of India?
A) To provide friendly cooperation to the people of the neighbouring countries
B) To protect monuments of national importance
C) To defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so
D) To know more and more about the history of India
349) Which one among the following is not guaranteed by the Constitution of India?
A) Freedom to move freely throughout the country
B) Freedom to assemble peacefully without arms
C) Freedom to own, acquire and dispose of property anywhere in the country
D) Freedom to practice any trade or profession
350) Which Article of the Constitution envisages free and compulsory education for children upto the age of 14 years?
A) Article 45
B) Article 19
C) Article 29
D) Article 32