You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 37
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
361) The rule of passing resolution by 2/3rd majority of total number of members of the House of Parliament is applicable in the case of:
A) amendment of the Constitution
B) approval of proclamation of emergency
C) impeachment of President
D) disapproval of proclamation of emergency
362) The salary and perquisites of the Prime Minister of India are decided by the:
363) The Speaker of Lok Sabha can be removed by a resolution passed by:
A) a majority of all the then members of Lok Sabha
B) a majority of the then members of both Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
C) two-thirds majority of the total members of the Lok Sabha
D) two-thirds majority of the Lok Sabha members present and voting
364) Which one of the following sets of special powers have been conferred on Rajya Sabha by the Constitution?
A) To amend the elction procedure of the President and to determine the pension of the President after his retirement
B) To determine the functions of the Election Commission and to determine the number of Election Commissioners
C) To pass a resolution empowering the Parliament to make laws in the State List and creation of one or more All-India Services
D) To change the existing territory of a State and to change the name of a State
365) Which one of the following statements correctly describes the Fourth Schedule of the Constitution of India?
A) It contains the scheme of the distribution of power between the Union and the States
B) It contains the language listed in the Constitution
C) It contains the provisions regarding the administration of tribal areas
D) It allocates seats in the Council of States
366) Which one of the following statements is correct?
A) In the event of resignation of the President, the Vice-President will act as President for the residual period of the President's tenure as in the U.S.A.
B) In India, the President is a part of Parliament
C) If both the President and the Vice President resign, the Speaker of Sabha will act as President till a new President is elected
D) The Constitution of India prescribes both the minimum and maximum age limits for contesting the Presidential election
367) Which one of the following statements is most appropriate about the Directive Principles of State Policy?
A) They are enforced by the Law Minister
B) They are fundamental Principles of governance of the country
C) They are enforceable in a court of law
D) They are enforced by the President
368) Which one of the following statements regarding the Preamble is correct?
A) It is not enforceable in a court of law
B) the Supreme Court has recently ruled that it is not a part of the Constitution
C) It has been amended twice
D) All these are correct
369) Which one of the following subjects is under the Union List in the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution of India ?
A) Regulation of labour and safety in mines and oilfields
D) Public health
370) Which part of the Constitution deals with the Directive Principles of State Policy?
A) Part III
B) Part IV
C) Part V
D) Part II