You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 39
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
381) Who administers the Oath of Office to the President?
A) The Vice President
B) The Prime Minister
C) The Speaker
D) The Chief Justice of India
382) Who administers the oath of office to the President?
A) Chief Justice of India
B) Speaker of Lok Sabha
C) Prime Minister
383) Who among the following acts as the Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha?
A) The leader of the party having the highest number of members in Rajya Sabha
B) One who is elected by the Members of Rajya Sabha
C) Vice President of India
D) Speaker of Lok Sabha
384) Who among the following was not a member of the Constituent Assembly established in July 1946?
A) Vallabhbhai Patel
B) Mahatma Gandhi
C) K M Munshi
D) J B Kripalani
385) Who among the following was not a member of the Constituent Assembly?
A) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
B) J B Kripalani
C) Jayprakash Narayan
D) K M Munshi
386) Under the Constitution of India, which one of the following is not a fundamental duty?
A) To vote in public elections
B) To develop the scientific temper
C) To safeguard public property
D) To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals
387) Under the Indian Constitution, concentration of wealth violates?
A) a Directive Principle.
B) the Right to Freedom.
C) the Right to Equality.
D) the concept of Welfare State
388) Under what circumstances Indian citizenship can not be terminated?
A) At the time of war
B) At the time of elections
C) At the time of emergency
D) All of these
389) Under which Article conduct of Business of Parliament is mentioned?
A) Article 88
B) Article 90
C) Article 96
D) Article 99
390) The Union Council of Ministers consists of:
A) Prime Minister
B) Cabinet Minister
C) Cabinet Ministers and Chief Ministers of the States
D) Cabinet Ministers, Ministers of State and Deputy Ministers