You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 40
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
391) The Union of India consists of: (1) States, (2) Union Territories, (3) Acquired Territories
A) 1 only
B) 2 only
C) 1 and 2
D) 1, 2 and 3
392) Who decides disputes relating with the allotment of symbols to Political Parties?
A) Representation of the People Act 1951
B) Representation Act 1952
C) Representation Act 1953
D) Election Commission
393) Which is correct? I. The President shall not be member of either House of Parliament, II. The Parliament shall consist of the President and two Houses.
A) Both I and II
B) Neither I nor II
C) I alone
D) II alone
394) 93rd Constitution Amendment Bill seeks?
A) to make army service mandatory
B) to grant statehood to Uttaranchal
C) to make elementary education compulsory
D) None of these.
395) Appointment of the members of the Council of Ministers is made by the President:
A) on the advice of the Prime Minister
B) in his own discretion
C) on the advice of the Vice- President
D) on the basis of election results
396) Are the Directive Principles enforceable in the Courts?
C) Some of them
D) None of these
397) Arrange the following Presidents in chronological order(from first to last):(a) Dr. Zakir Hussain (b) Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (c) Shri R. Venkatraman (d) Shri K. R. Narayanan ?
A) a, b, c, d
B) b, a, d, c
C) a, c, d, b
D) c, a, b, d
398) Article 14 guarantees equality before law and equal protection of law to :
A) all persons living within the territory of India
B) all Indian citizens living in India
C) all persons domiciled in India
D) all persons natural as well as artificial
399) Who has the authority to remove the Vice-President from his office before the expiry of his term?
A) Rajya Sabha
C) Lok Sabha
D) Supreme Court
400) Who has the constitutional power not to approve `President Rule' in the state under Article 356?
C) Lok Sabha
D) Rajya Sabha