You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 43
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
421) Which one of the following aimed at providing a federal structure for India?
A) Indian Council Act, 1909
B) Montague-Chelmsford Reforms Act, 1919
C) Charter Act, 1831
D) Government of India Act, 1935
422) Which one of the following Articles empowers the President to Appoint Prime Minister of India ?
A) Article 72
B) Article 73
C) Article 74
D) Article 75
423) Equality before law also means that no man is above law in the country. The only exception made in the Constitution relates to the?
A) President and the Governor
B) Chief Justice of India
C) Prime Minister
D) There is no exception
424) Every proclamation issued under Article 356 shall cease to operate at the expiration of:
A) one month unless before that period it has been approved by resolution of both Houses of Parliament
B) two months unless before that period it has been approved by resolution of both Houses of Parliament
C) six months unless before that period it has been approved by resolution of both Houses of Parliament
D) three years unless before that period it has been approved by resolution of both Houses of Parliament
425) For Election of Members to Lok Sabha and Legislative Assembly, electoral constituencies comprise wholly or partly of which area?
A) Municipal Area
B) A Transitional Area
C) Legislative Council
D) None of these
426) From the constitution of which country was the concept of the Fundamental Rights in the Indian Constitution borrowed ?
A) United Kingdom
B) South Africa
D) United States of America
427) Who among the following was the Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Indian Constitution?
A) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
B) Tej Bahadur Sapru
C) C Rajagopalachari
D) Dr. B R Ambedkar
428) Who among the following was the Chairman of the Union Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
A) Dr. B R Ambedkar
B) J B Kripalani
C) Jawaharlal Nehru
D) Alladi Krishnaswami Ayyar
429) Who among the following was the Constitutional adviser to the Constituent Assembly of India?
A) Dr. B N Rao
B) Dr. B R Ambedkar
C) K M Munshi
D) M C Setalvad
430) The Words of 'Secular' and 'Socialist' were added to the Preamble of Indian Constitution by the ______ amendment.