You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 44
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
431) To acquire citizenship by registration a person must have been resident in India for ______ immediately before making an application:
A) six months
B) one year
C) three years
D) five years
432) To become a judge of the High Court one must be a practicing advocate of the High Court for at least
A) 20 years
B) 5 years
C) 10 years
D) 15 years
433) The concept of political sovereignty was advocated by
B) John Locke
434) The Constituent Assembly for undivided India first met on:
A) 6th December, 1946
B) 9th December, 1946
C) 20th February, 1947
D) 3rd June, 1947
435) The constituent Assembly formed the drafting committee of India constitution on?
A) 29th August 1947
B) 30th August 1947
C) 29th August 1948
D) 30th August 1948
436) How long did the Constituent Assembly take to finally pass the Constitution?
A) about 6 months in 1949
B) exactly a year since Nov 26, 1948
C) about 2 years since Aug 15, 1947
D) about 3 years since Dec 9, 1946
437) How many members are nominated by the President in Rajya Sabha?
438) How many Schedules are there in the Constitution of India?
439) How many seats are reserved for Union Territories in the Lok Sabha?
A) 15 seats
B) 20 seats
C) 25 seats
D) 30 seats
440) How many subjects are there in the Union List of India?