You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 45
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
441) How many subjects have been added in the Concurrent List?
442) How many times the President has declared the financial emergency?
443) How salaries and allowances for the Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha and the Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the Lok Sabha are fixed?
A) by Lok Sabha
B) by Rajya Sabha
C) Members of the Parliament
D) Parliament by Law
444) An election to fill a vacancy in the office of Vice-President occurring by reason of his death, resignation or removal, has to be held:
A) within six months of the occurence of the vacancy
B) within a year of the occurrence of the vacancy
C) as soon as possible after the occurrence of the vacancy
D) after the expiration of the term if the remaining period is less than three months
445) An ordinance promulagated by the President:
A) will lapse automatically after 2months
B) will lapse on the expiration of 6 weeks from the meeting of the Parliament
C) will automatically become a law after 6 months
D) will continue to be in force till it is superseded by an Act of the Parliament
446) Anti-Sexual Harassment Law (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 came into force in India to protect
A) Women at workplace
B) Transgenders (male)
C) Child abuse
447) Any dispute regarding the violation of Fundamental Rights can be presented :
A) in the Supreme Court only
B) in the High Court only
C) either in the Supreme Court or in the High Court
D) first in the Supreme Court and then in the High Court
448) Indian President and Prime Minister are a replica of the heads of the State of which country ?
449) Is there any separate citizenship of State in India?
C) Under certain circumstances
D) None of these
450) Mark the correct response:
A) It is the duty of the Prime Minister to communicate all decisions of the Council of Ministers to the President, whenever he requires
B) The Prime Minister need not communicate all decisions to the President
C) It is not obligatory on the part of Prime Minister to communicate the decision to the President
D) The President cannot compel the Prime Minister to give the information he has