You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 48
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
471) The word 'socialist secular' and 'unity and integrity of the Nation' were added to our Constitution by :
A) 42nd Amendment of the Constitution
B) 44th Amendment of the Constitution
C) 46th Amendment of the Constitution
D) None of these
472) The word 'Socialist' was added to the Preamble, its main aim is to :
A) eliminate inequality in economic and political status
B) eliminate inequality in political and religious affairs
C) eliminate inequality in income and status and standards of life
D) eliminate class based society
473) Member of the Rajya Sabha is elected for the period of?
A) 3 Yr
B) 4 Yr
C) 5 Yr
D) 6 Yr
474) Members of the Rajya Sabha are elected according to :
A) Cumulative Vote System
B) Single Non-transferable Vote System
C) Single Transferable Vote System
D) None of these
475) Ministers may be chosen from: (1) Lok Sabha, (2) Rajya Sabha, (3) Outside the Legislature.
A) 1 only
B) 2 only
C) 1 and 2
D) 1, 2 and 3
476) Money can be spent out of the Consolidated Fund of India with the approval of?
A) Comptroller and Auditor-General of India
B) Finance Minister
D) the President
477) National Development council was constituted on?
A) August 6, 1951
B) August 6, 1952
C) August 6, 1953
D) August 6, 1954
478) The Constituent Assembly which framed the Constitution for Independent India was set up in:
479) The Constitution describes India as a :
A) Federation of States
B) Union of States
C) Confederation of States
D) Unitary State
480) The Constitution of India borrowed the scheme of Indian Federation from the Constitution of?