You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 6
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
51) Democratic Centralism is an important feature of a
A) Socialist state
B) Communist state
C) Democratic state
D) Totalitarian state
52) Details on how citizenship may be acquired and terminated are enumerated in:
A) Part II of the Constitution
B) the Citizenship Act, 1955
C) Schedule I of the Constitution
D) various enactments by Parliament
53) 'Directive Principles of State Policy' in our constitution is borrowed from which country?
54) Who among the following was the first Chief Justice of India?
A) Harilal J Kania
B) Sukumar Sen
C) Patanjali Sastri
D) Meher Chand Mahajan
55) Who can initiate impeachment proceedings against the President of India?
A) Only Lok Sabha
B) Only Rajya Sabha
C) Any Vidhan Sabha
D) Either House of Parliament
56) What is the minimum age limit to become the Governor of a state in India ?
A) 30 years
B) 35 years
C) 25 years
D) 18 years
57) What is the minimum duration of a stay necessary, before a person can apply for Indian citizenship?
A) 3 years
B) 5 years
C) 7 years
D) 10 years
58) Which one of the following statements is correct? The Prime Minister of India
A) has full discretion in the choice of persons who are to serve as minister in his cabinet
B) has only limited powers in the choice of his cabinet colleagues because of the discretion ary power vested with the President of India
C) can choose his cabinet colleagues after due counselling by the President of India in this regard
D) is free to choose his ministers only from among those who are members of either House of the Parliament
59) Which Prime Minister of India was a Commercial Pilot?
A) Morarji Desai
B) Chaudhary Charan Singh
C) Inder Kumar Gujral
D) Rajiv Gandhi
60) The First Election Commissioner of India was?
A) Sukumar Sen
B) Dr. Nagendra Singh
D) S.P.Sen Verma