You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 7
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
61) From which constitution of the world, the Indian Constitution has adopted the concept of 'Directive Principles of State Policy'?
62) From which of the following countries, Constitution of India has adopted fundamental duties?
C) Erstwhile USSR
63) Fundamental duties have been added in the Constitution by 42nd Amendment Act, 1976 in accordance with the recommendations of:
A) Santhanam Committee
B) Sarkaria Committee
C) Swaran Singh Committee
D) Indira Gandhi Committee
64) Fundamental Freedoms under Article 19 are suspended during emergency caused by:
A) war or external aggression
B) failure of constitutional machinery of a State
C) internal armed rebellion
D) financial crisis
65) Fundamental Rights can be classified into?
A) 5 groups
B) 6 groups
C) 7 groups
D) 8 groups
66) Fundamental Rights of the citizens are?
C) Justiciabel if the highest court feels it should be
D) Some rights are justiciable while other are not
67) Fundamental Rights of the Indian citizens are contained in ____ of the 'Indian Constitution'?
A) Part I
B) Part II
C) Part III
D) Part IV
68) Which one of the following statements is correct?
A) Chief Election Commissioner of India holds his office during the pleasure of the President
B) The Governor of the State holds his office during the pleasure of the President
C) The Prime Minister can only be removed by a resolution passed by both Houses of Parliament
D) The Speaker of the Lok Sabha can be removed at the pleasure of the President
69) In relation to the State Government, local government exercises
A) Independent Authority
B) Co-ordinate Authority
C) Delegated Authority
D) Superior Authority
70) In State, District Judges are appointed by the?
A) Chief Minister
B) Advocate General of State
C) Chief Justice of High Court