You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Economics Quiz Set No. 13
Economics questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
121) Liberalisation, Privatisation & Globalisation are the aims of
A) Economic Planning
B) Socialistic pattern of society
C) Land Reforms
D) Economic Reforms
122) Liquidity preference means
A) Refraining from consumption
B) Desire of the public to hold cash
C) Showing preference to hold capital assets
D) Showing preference to hold bonds and securities
123) M1 includes:
A) currency with public
B) demand deposit with bank
C) other deposits with RBI
D) All of these
124) Micro-economics is also called
A) Investment theory
B) Price theory
C) Expenditure theory
D) Income theory
125) If the cash-reserve ratio is lowered by the Central bank, what will be its effect on credit creation?
C) No change
D) None of these
126) Mixed economy means an economy where ?
A) There is co-existence of public sector along with private sector
B) Both agriculture and industry are equally promoted by the state
C) Economy is controlled by military as well as civilian rulers
D) There is importance of small scale industries along with heavy industries
127) Monetary Policy in India is formulated by?
A) Finance Ministry
D) Planning Commission
128) Which of the following is not an asset held by commercial banks?
A) Bills of exchange
B) Current account deposits
C) Credit balances with the Reserve Bank
D) Money lent at short notice
129) Most important responsibility of a Welfare State is?
A) To check exploitation
B) To check violation of Fundamental Rights
C) To preserve private property
D) To promote religion
130) National Development Council was set up in: