You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Economics Quiz Set No. 16
Economics questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
151) Real wage is?
A) Profit/Price Level
B) Interest/Price level
C) Rent/Price Level
D) Money Wage/Price Level
152) Redistribution polices geared to reduce economic inequalities include?
A) Land reforms
B) Progressive tax policies
C) Rural development policies
D) All of these
153) Regional rural banks: 1. have limited area of operation, 2. have free access to liberal refinance facilities from NABARD, 3. are required to lend only to weaker sections.
A) 1 and 3
B) 2 and 3
C) 1, 2 and 3
D) 1 and 2
154) Repo rate is the rate at which:
A) the Reserve Bank of India lends to State Government
B) the international aid agencies lend to Reserve Bank of India
C) the Reserve Bank of India lends to banks
D) the banks lend to Reserve Bank of India
155) Resurgent India Bonds were issued in US dollar, Pound Sterling and?
A) Deutsche Mark
B) Japanese Yen
D) French Franc
156) Revenue of the state governments are raised from the following sources, except?
A) entertainment tax
B) agricultural income tax
C) land revenue
D) expenditure tax
157) Rising prices lead to all but one of the following:
A) promotion of inequalities
B) generation of black money
C) adverse effect on balance of payments
D) adverse effect on speculation
158) Rolling plan was designed for the period:
159) Short-term finance is usually for a period ranging up to?
A) 6 months
B) 12 months
C) 18 months
D) 24 months
160) Since 1983, the RBI's responsibility with respect to regional rural banks was transferred to?