You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Economics Quiz Set No. 24
Economics questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
231) What is the effect of Deficit financing?
232) What is the main objective of Antyodaya programme?
A) Uplift the poor
B) Uplift the urban poor
C) Uplift the farmer
D) Uplift the landless labour
233) What was the cause of the 'Plan Holiday' in 1960s?
A) Indo-Pak War
B) Indo-Chinese War
C) The change of the government
D) Natural calamities
234) When central bank buys securities, bank reserves
C) remains the same
D) has no impact on the reserves
235) When was decimal coinage introduced in India?
236) When was the decimal system of currency introduced in India?
237) When was the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) set up?
238) When was the Reserve Bank of India taken over by the Government?
239) Which among the following formulates the Fiscal Policy?
A) Ministry of Finance
B) Finance Commission
C) The Reserve Bank of India
D) Planning Commission
240) Which among the following is the oldest Development Financial Institution of India?