You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Economics Quiz Set No. 25
Economics questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
241) Which animal is on the insignia of the RBI ?
242) Which area was given the top priority in the Second Five-Year Plan?
C) Removing poverty
243) Which bank is limited to the needs of agriculture and rural finance?
244) Which bank provides financial assistance for Export and Import?
C) EXIM Bank
245) Which Committee's recommendations are being followed for estimating Poverty Line in India?
A) Dutt Committee
B) Chelliah Committee
C) Chakravorty Committee
D) Lakdawala Committee
246) Which Five-Year Plan was terminated before the completion of its period?
247) Which is correct? (1) Food for Work Programme was launched in India during the 10th Five Year Plan, (2) The Planning Commission in India is a constitutional body.
A) 1 only
B) 2 only
C) Both 1 and 2
D) Neither 1 nor 2
248) Which market structure has a kinked demand curve?
C) Monopolistic competition
D) Perfect competition
249) Which of the following accounts for Cost-Push Inflation?
A) Increase in money supply
B) Increase in indirect taxation
C) Increase in population
D) Increase in non-plan expenditure
250) Which of the following authority regulates insurance business in India?