You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Economics Quiz Set No. 6
Economics questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
51) Economic Planning is a subject:
A) in the Union List
B) in the State List
C) in the Concurrent List
D) unspecified in any special list
52) Economic planning is an essential feature of ?
A) Dual economy
B) Mixed economy
C) Socialist economy
D) Capitalist economy
53) 'Economic Planning' refers to ?
A) The allocation of resources
B) The planning of manpower
C) The mobilisation of both taxes and manpower
D) The mobilisation of taxes
54) Economic survey is published by :
A) Ministry of Finance
B) Planning Commission
C) Govt. of India
D) Indian Statistical Institute
55) Equilibrium of the monopolistic firm
A) necessarily is profitable
B) occurs where P = MC
C) occurs where MR = MC
D) occurs where P = MR
56) Estimates of national income in India are prepared by the?
A) Ministry of finance
B) Reserve bank of India
C) Central statistical organization
D) Planning commission
57) Excise Duty is a tax levied on the?
A) export of goods
B) import of goods
C) production of goods
D) sale of goods
58) EXIM Bank was set-up in the year:
59) Fiscal Deficit in the Union Budget means?
A) The sum of budgetary deficit and net increase in internal and external borrowings
B) The sum of monetized deficit and budgetary deficit
C) The difference between current expenditure and current revenue
D) Net increase in Union Government borrowings from the RBI
60) Fiscal Policy is connected with?
A) exports and imports
B) Issue of currency
C) public revenue and expenditure
D) None of these