You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Economics Quiz Set No. 7
Economics questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
61) For internal financing of Five Year Plans, the government depends on:
A) taxation only
B) taxation and public borrowing
C) public borrowing and deficit financing
D) taxation, public borrowing and deficit financing
62) For regulation of the Insurance Trade in the country the Government has formed:
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
D) General Insurance Corporation
63) Fresh evaluation of every item of expenditure from the very beginning of each financial year is called ?
A) Fresh Budgeting
B) Deficit Budgeting
C) Performance Budgeting
D) Zero-based Budgeting
64) From which country India adopted the Five Year Plans?
65) Gilt-edged market means?
A) Market of government securities
B) Bullion market
C) Market of commodities
D) Market of pure metals
66) Globalisation of Indian Economy means:
A) stepping up external borrowings
B) establishing Indian business units abroad
C) having minimum possible restrictions on economic relations with other countries
D) giving up programmes of import substitution
67) Goa's economy is mainly based on ?
A) Export of ores
D) None of these
68) Government imposes taxes to ?
A) Run the machinery of state
B) Uplift weaker sections
C) Check the accumulation of wealth among the rich
D) None of these
69) Gross domestic capital formation is defined as?
A) Expenditure incurred on physical assets only
B) Production exceeding demand
C) Flow of expenditure devoted to increased or maintaining of the capital stock
D) Net addition to stock after depreciation
70) Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is the monetary value of?
A) goods for the market and for self consumption
B) stock of goods and services
C) all final goods and services produced in a year
D) goods produced for the markets only