You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Economics Quiz Set No. 9
Economics questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
81) In India, the bank NABARD does not provide refinance to :
A) Scheduled Commercial Banks
B) Regional Rural Banks
C) Export-Import Banks
D) State Land Development Banks
82) In India, the first bank of limited liability managed by Indians and founded in 1881 was:
A) Hindustan Commercial Bank
B) Oudh Commercial Bank
C) Punjab National Bank
D) Punjab and Sind Bank
83) In India, which of the following have the highest share in the disbursement of credit to agriculture and allied activities?
A) Commercial Banks
B) Cooperative Banks
C) Regional Rural Banks
D) Microfinance Institutions
84) In India, Inflation is measured by the?
A) National Income Deflation
B) Consumers Price Index for agriculture workers
C) Consumers Price Index for urban non-manual workers
D) Wholesale Price Index number
85) In India, Paper Currency first started in the year?
86) In India, present trend of rapid urbanisation is due to:
A) lack of employment opportunities in rural areas
B) influence of cinema and electronic media
C) break up of joint family system
D) abolition of zamindari system
87) In India, present trend of rapid urbanisation is due to?
A) Break up of joint family system
B) Abolition of zamindari system
C) Lack of employment opportunities in rural areas.
D) Influence of cinema and electronic media
88) In India, the concepts of Minimum Heeds and Directed Anti-poverty Programmes were the innovations of:
A) Fourth Five-year Plan
B) Fifth Five-year Plan
C) Sixth Five-year Plan
D) Seventh Five-year Plan
89) In India, the first bank of limited liability managed by Indians and founded in the year 1881 was?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) Punjab and Sind Bank
C) Oudh Commercial Bank
D) Hindustan Commerical Bank
90) In India, the interest rate on savings accounts in all the nationalised commercial banks is fixed by
A) Finance Minister of India
B) Union Finance Commission
C) Indian Bank Association
D) Reserve Bank of India