You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 32
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
311) India lies in the hemisphere:
A) Northern and eastern
B) Southern and eastern
C) Northern and western
D) Northern and southern
312) Which of the following cities lies to the western-most longitude?
313) Which one of the following sequences in the ascending order of their geographical size is correct?
A) Bihar - Chhattisgarh - Jharkhand - Odisha
B) Jharkhand - West Bengal - Tamil Nadu - Chattisgarh
C) West Bengal - Bihar - Chhattisgarh - Tamil Nadu
D) Chhattisgrah - Jharkhand - Tamil Nadu – Odisha
314) Which one of the following towns is situated easternmost?
315) Which of the following towns is located at easternmost?
316) Among the following cities, which one is nearest to the Tropic of Cancer?
317) Which among the following is the smallest state area wise?
318) Which one of the following States does not form border with Bangladesh?
319) West Bengal shares boundaries with how many foreign countries?
320) The capital of Lakshadweep is :
A) Port Blair