You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 33
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
321) Indian sovereignity in sea extends upto ____ nautical miles.
322) Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world, is located in :
323) Which one of the following mountain. peaks of Himalayas is NOT in India?
B) Nanda Devi
C) Mt. Kamet
324) The second highest peak in the world is:
B) K-2 (Godwin Austin)
D) Mt. Everest
325) The highest Himalayan peak in India is:
D) Nanga Parbat
326) Which is correct? (1) Korba is west to Rourkela, (2) Rourkela is south to Ranehi.
A) 1 only
B) 2 only
C) Both 1 and 2
D) Neither 1 nor 2
327) In which one of the following Islands of India is an active volcano found?
A) Car Nicobar Island
B) Nancowry lsland
C) Barren Island
D) Maya Bunder Island
328) Which one of the following longitudes determines the Indian Standard Time?
A) 85.5 degree East
B) 86.5 degree East
C) 84.5 degree East
D) 82.5 degree East
329) Which one of the following cities will never get the vertical rays of the sun?
330) Madhya Pradesh shares its border with how many States?