You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 34
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
331) In India, how many States share the coastline?
332) Among the following States of India, which one has the oldest rock formations in the country?
D) Uttar Pradesh
333) Among the following States, which one has the largest forest area?
D) Tamil Nadu
334) Port Blair - the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, is located in which one of the following islands?
A) North Andaman
B) Little Andaman
C) Middle Andaman
D) South Andaman
335) The hill station of Coonoor is located in which one of the following states?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
336) Which one of the following Indian states does not have a common international border with Bangladesh?
B) West Bengal
337) What is the correct order of occurrence of the following places as one moves from east to west? (1) Murshibad, (2) Gorakhpur, (3) Bhopal, (4) Bhavnagar.
338) Which one among the following major Indian cities is most eastward located?
339) Which of the following organisations prepares topographical maps of India?
A) Geographical Survey of India
B) Survey of India
C) Geological Survey of India
D) Archaeological Survey of India
340) Consider the following places of Kashmir region : (1) Srinagar, (2) Gilgit, (3) Kargil, (4) Banihal. Arrange the above places from north to south.
A) 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
B) 4 – 3 – 2 - 1
C) 2 - 1 – 3 – 4
D) 2 - 1 – 3 – 4