You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 35
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
341) The latitudes that pass through Sikkim also pass through:
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu & Kashmir
342) The large States of India in the order of area are:
A) Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
B) Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra
C) Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
343) Which of the following States has the largest number of people belonging to Scheduled Caste?
B) West Bengal
C) Uttar Pradesh
344) Which one of the following is the southern-most city ?
345) Bhutan is surrounded by which of the following Indian States?
A) Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, West Bengal, Sikkim
B) Assam, Mizoram, West Bengal, Bihar
C) Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, West Bengal, Bihar
D) Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Bihar, Meghalaya
346) Which one of the following groups comprises of States sharing borders with Chhattisgarh?
A) Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Odisha
B) Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh
C) Bihar, Maharashtra, Jharkhand and Orissa
D) Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal
347) The ‘Mahe region’ located on the western coast of India is politically a part of the Union Territory of:
A) Dadra and Nagar Haveli
B) Diu and Daman
348) Which of the following would have to be crossed to reach Sri Lanka from Nagercoil ?
A) Sunda Strait
B) Gulf of Mannar
C) Palk Strait
D) Cook Strait
349) With which of the following countries has India no boundary ?
350) The southernmost point of India is located in:
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Little Andaman
D) Great Nicobar