You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 43
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
421) Which of the following is not a tributary of the Ganga?
422) River Godavari flows through:
A) Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh
B) Maharashtra, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh
C) Maharashtra, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh
D) Maharashtra, Karnataka, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh
423) The river Cauvery originates from which of the following states?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Madhya Pradesh
424) The main river flowing in the state of Jammu and Kashmir is :
425) Which of the following rivers flows through a rift valley?
426) The Naga hills form the watershed between India and:
427) Which one among the following rivers has the largest catchment area?
428) Which Indian state is known as Land of Five Rivers?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Jammu and Kashmir
429) The biggest fresh water lake in India is :
A) Dal Lake
B) Chilka Lake
C) Wular Lake
D) Sambhar Lake
430) Which are the west-flowing rivers of southern Indian which flow into Arabian Sea?
A) Chambal and Betwa
B) Damodar and Mahanadi
C) Narmada and Tapti
D) Krishna and Cauveri