You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> History Quiz Set No. 32
History questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
311) To which personality Gandhiji gave the title 'Deen Bandhu'?
A) Sri Aurobindo
B) CF Andrews
C) Vinoba Bhave
D) CR Das
312) Toramana belonged to the ethnic horde of the?
313) Two highest Gods in the Vedic religion were:
A) Agni and Savitri
B) Vishnu and Mitra
C) Indra and Varuna
D) Surya and Pushan
314) Two popular Assemblies of the Vedic period were:
A) Sabha and Mahasabha
B) Mahasabha and Ganasabha
C) Sabha and Samiti
D) Ur and Kula
315) Uplift of the backward classes was the main programme of the?
A) Ramakrishna Mission
B) Satya Shodhak Samaj
C) Prarthana Samaj
D) Arya Samaj
316) Vardhamana Mahavira died at:
317) Vardhamana Mahavira the 24th Tirthankar of Jainism was born at _________ and died at _________.
A) Vaishali and Rajagriha
B) Kusinara and Pava
C) Kundagrama and Pava
D) Kashi and Champa
318) Vidushuka, a common character in Sanskrit drama is invariably a?
319) Vikramshila University, an ancient university of India whose ruins are situated in present day Bihar, was founded by which Pala ruler ?
320) Vishvambhar Mishra was the original name of which spiritual guru?
A) Swami Prabhupada
B) Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
C) Swami Dayanand Saraswati
D) Swami Vivekanand