You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> History Quiz Set No. 42
History questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
411) Which was the first 'talkie' feature film made and shown in India ?
A) Raja Harishchandra (1913)
B) Kapala Kundala (1929)
C) Alam Ara (1931)
D) Lanka Dahan (1917)
412) Which word was used for the royal military troops of the Cholas?
413) Who advocated Nazism in Germany?
A) Fedrick William IV
B) Adolf Hitler
D) William III
414) Who among the following assumed the title of Ksitipasatapatih (Lord of Hundred Kings)?
415) Who among the following had the longest tenure as the Prime Minister of India?
A) Charan Singh
B) Morarji Desai
C) Lal Bahadur Shastri
D) V. P. Singh
416) Who among the following Indian leaders was dismissed by the British from the Indian Civil Services?
A) Satyendranath Tagore
B) Surendranath Bannerji
C) R. C. Dutt
D) Subhas Chandra Bose
417) Who among the following is known for his work on medicine during the Gupta period?
418) Who among the following is not a moderate?
A) Surendranath Banerjee
B) Womesh Chandra Banerjee
C) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
D) Pherozeshah Mehta
419) Who among the following is NOT associated with medicine in ancient India?
420) Who among the following is said to have witnessed the reigns of eight Delhi Sultans?
A) Abul Fazal
B) Amir Khusrau
C) Ziauddin Barani