You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> General Science Set No. 41
General Science questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
401) Which of the following elements is obtained from sea weeds ?
402) Which of the following enzymes aids in coagulation of blood?
403) Which of the following fibres is generally preferred for making gauze and lint ?
404) Which of the following gas is not known as green house gas ?
B) Carbon dioxide
C) Nitrous oxide
405) Which of the following gases do not form part of the atmosphere?
C) Carbon dioxide
406) Which of the following gases is lighter than air ?
A) Carbon dioxide
407) Which of the following gases is obtained by the reaction of water with Calcium Carbide ?
D) Water gas
408) Which of the following glands is situated beneath the brain and whose oversecretion produces giants-size children?
409) Which of the following has least penetrating power?
A) Alpha particles
B) Beta particles
C) Gamma particles
D) All have same power
410) Which of the following has the strongest bleaching property?