You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> General Science Set No. 46
General Science questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
451) Which of the following react to produce urea?
A) Ammonium Chloride + Calcium sulphate
B) Carbon dioxide + Ammonia
C) Acetic acid+ Ammonia
D) Methane + Carbon Monoxide
452) Which of the following roofs provide better protection against fire ?
A) Cement slab
B) Asbestos sheet
C) Reinforced concrete
D) None of these
453) Which of the following substances exhibit the property of sublimation ?
D) Ethyl Alcohol
454) Which of the following types of woods is specially used as railways sleepers?
B) Jarrah and Barri
455) Which of the toxic heavy metals is found in modern tannery industries?
456) Which of these is not a metal?
457) Which of these travels in glass with minimum velocity?
A) red light
B) violet light
C) green light
D) yellow light
458) Which one among the following elements/ions is essential in small quantities for development of healthy teeth butt causes mottling of the teeth if consumed in higher quantities?
459) Which one among the following is a strong smelling agent added to LPG cylinder to help in the detection of gas leakage?
460) Which one among the following metals is used for making boats because it does no corrode by sea water?