You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 10
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
91) Alcohol prepared by the distillation of wood is ?
A) Ethyl Alcohol
C) Methyl Alcohol
D) Propyl Alcohol
92) Alexander stayed in India for
A) 15 months
B) 25 months
C) 19 months
D) 22 months
93) Alexander the great, was obliged to go back because:
A) he fell ill
B) he suffered defeat in India
C) his forces refused to go further
D) he did not like India
94) Ali brothers are related to which of the following?
A) Quit India Movement
B) Civil Disobedience Movement
C) Khilafat Movement
D) Partition of Bengal
95) All the ecosystems taken together in a geographical area form a bigger unit called ?
96) All vital atmospheric process leading to various climatic and weather conditions take place in the
97) Alzheimer's disease in human beings is characterised by the degeneration of?
A) Nerve cells
B) Kidney cells
C) Brain cells
D) Liver cells
98) Among terrestrial (land) animals, which animal has the longest gestation period ?
99) Among the following areas, the widest continental shelf of India is found:
A) around the Gulf of Cambay
B) around the Konkan coast
C) off the Krishna and Godavari deltas
D) around the Palk strait
100) Among the following cities, which one is nearest to the Tropic of Cancer?