You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 11
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
101) Among the following places, the average annual rainfall is highest at :
102) Among the following Presidents of India, who was also the Secretary General of Non-Aligned Movement for some period?
A) Giani Zail Singh
B) Dr. Shanker Dayal Sharma
C) Varahagiri Venkatagiri
D) Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
103) Among the following rivers, which one is the longest?
104) Among the following States of India, which one has the oldest rock formations in the country?
D) Uttar Pradesh
105) Among the following States, which one has the largest forest area?
D) Tamil Nadu
106) Among the following Union Territories of India, which one has the largest size?
C) Daman and Diu
107) Among the following, who is given the credit of carrying Jainism in South India?
108) Among the four works mentioned below which one is encyclopaedic in nature?
C) Brhat Samhita
109) Among the reasons for disguised unemployment in the rural areas is :
A) choice of a heavy industry model for economic development
B) low levels of technological development in the country
C) heavy pressure of population along with slow implementation of land reforms
D) high illiteracy rate
110) Among the remedies of inflation we cannot include:
A) better capacity utilisation
B) lowering bank rate
C) reducing budgetary deficit
D) an efficient public distribution system