You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 12
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
111) Among the Union Territories which has the highest literacy rate?
D) Daman and Diu
112) Amongst the currency quotes USD/JPY, USD/Euro and USD/CAD, which one of the following is referred as the base currency for quotes?
A) US $
113) Amongst the following Indian States which one has the minimum total forest cover?
114) Amongst the following, who cooperated with Raja Ram Mohan Roy in the implementation of his educational programmes?
A) Henri Derozio
B) William Jones
C) David Hare
D) Dwarkanath Tagore
115) Amount of water vapour (gaseous) in a given volume of air (Cubic Meter) is known as ?
A) Specific Humidity
B) Absolute Humidity
C) Relative Humidity
D) Mixing Ratio
116) Amravati, Bhavani, Hemavati and Kabini are tributaries of which one of the following rivers?
117) Amritsar and Shimla are almost on the same latitude, but their climate difference is due to:
A) the difference in their altitudes
B) their distance from sea
C) snowfall in Shimla
D) pollution in Amritsar
118) An ad valorem duty is a tax on the basis of?
A) The unit of the commodity
B) The advertisement expenditure
C) The price of a commodity
D) None of these
119) An alloy used in making heating elements for electric heating devices is:
D) German Silver
120) An atom of an element with mass number 23 and atomic number 11 will have:
A) 11 neutrons, 12 protons and 11 electrons
B) 11 protons, 12 neutrons and 11 electrons
C) 11 protons, 12 electrons and 11 neutrons
D) 23 protons and 11 electrons