You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 19
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
181) Balloons are filled with:
182) Bank rate is the rate at which:
A) a bank lends to the public
B) the Reserve Bank of India lends to the public
C) the Government of India lends to other countries
D) the Reserve Bank of India gives credit to commercial banks
183) Banks in India are required to maintain a portion of their demand and time liabilities with the Reserve Bank of India. This portion is called
A) Statutory Liquidity Ratio
B) Reverse Repo
C) Bank Deposit
D) Cash Reserve Ratio
184) Before Independence there were approximately 568 Princely states in India. Which was the largest Princely State to join the Indian Union?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
185) Benzene cannot undergo
186) Bhagavatiam refers to worship of:
A) Vasudeva Krishna
D) Durga as Shakti
187) Bhutan is surrounded by which of the following Indian States?
A) Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, West Bengal, Sikkim
B) Assam, Mizoram, West Bengal, Bihar
C) Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, West Bengal, Bihar
D) Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Bihar, Meghalaya
188) Bills are normally introduced in the Parliament?
A) soon after lunch break
B) shortly before the House adjourns for the day
C) during zero hour
D) during question hour
189) Bio-Diesel is mostly produced by ?
190) Black money is :
A) counterfeit currency
B) illegally earned money
C) money earned through underhand deals
D) income on which payment of tax is usually evaded