You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 20
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
191) Bleaching powder is made from:
A) Sulphur dioxide and gypsum
B) Chlorine and Charcoal
C) Soda ash and lime
D) Lime and Chlorine
192) Bleaching powder is used in drinking water as a/an?
193) Blood cancer is commonly known as
D) Sickle-cell anaemia
194) Blood fails to clot while flowing in the blood vessel because of the presence of?
195) Bokaro Steel Limited was established with the assistance of:
B) Soviet Union
196) BoP (Balance of Payment) refers to :
A) transactions in the flow of capital
B) transactions relating to receipts and payment of invisibles
C) transactions relating only to exports and imports
D) systematic record of all its economic transaction with the rest of the world
197) Border of which of the following states does not touch Myanmar border ?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
198) Boundary line demarcating India and Pakistan known is known as?
A) Radcliffe Line
B) Curzon Line
C) McMahon Line
D) Durand Line
199) Branch of Biology which deals with extinct organisms
200) Brass gets discoloured in air due to the presence of which gas in air:
A) Carbon dioxide
C) Hydrogen Sulphide