You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 28
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
271) Debenture holders of a company are its?
272) Decibel unit is used to measure?
A) Sound intensity
B) Light intensity
C) Magnitude of Earthquake
D) None of these
273) Deep blue colour is imparted to glass by the presence of:
A) Iron oxide
B) Cupric oxide
C) Nickel oxide
D) Cobalt oxide
274) Deficiency of which vitamin leads to 'Rickets' (softening of bones) ?
A) Vitamin D
B) Vitamin A
C) Vitamin C
D) Vitamin B
275) Deficit financing creates additional paper currency to fill the gap between expenditure and revenue. This device aims at economic development but if it fails, it generates :
276) Deficit financing implies?
A) Public expenditure in excess of public revenue
B) Replacing new currency with worn out currency
C) Public revenue in excess of public expenditure
D) Printing new currency notes
277) Deficit financing leads to inflation in general, but it can be checked if?
A) Only aggregate demand is increased
B) Government expenditure leads to increase in the aggregate supply in ratio of aggregate demand
C) All the expenditure is denoted national debt payment only
D) All of these
278) Deficit Financing means that the government borrows money from the?
A) Reserve Bank of India
B) Asian Development Bank
C) World Bank
D) International Monetary Fund
279) Deforestation results in : (1) flora destruction, (2) fauna destruction, (3) ecological disbalance.
A) 2 and 3
B) 1, 2 and 3
C) 1 only
D) 1 and 3
280) Demand in Economics means
A) Market demand
B) Individual demand
C) Demand backed by purchasing power
D) Aggregate demand