You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 32
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
311) During which Five Year Plan was Green Revolution initiated in India?
312) During which Five Year Plan was the total expenditure on agriculture the highest?
A) First Five Year Plan
B) Second Five Year Plan
C) Third Five Year Plan
D) Fourth Five Year PIan
313) During which of the following periods of Indian History did the Kshatriyas have a distinct identity?
A) Age of the Buddha
B) Maurya period
C) Post-Maurya age
D) Gupta period
314) During which Plan period did agricultural production register a negative growth?
315) During whose Governor Generalship the Maratha confederacy ended?
A) Lord Wellesley
B) Lord Hastings
C) Lord Cornwallis
D) Lord Dalhousie
316) 'Dykes' are especially constructed in
D) United Kingdom
317) Earthquakes are generally associated with
318) East West corridor comprising National Highways connects?
A) Silchar to Porbander
B) Patna to Surat
C) Kolkata to Mumbai
D) None of the these
319) Economic Planning is a subject:
A) in the Union List
B) in the State List
C) in the Concurrent List
D) unspecified in any special list
320) Economic planning is an essential feature of ?
A) Dual economy
B) Mixed economy
C) Socialist economy
D) Capitalist economy