You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 33
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
321) 'Economic Planning' refers to ?
A) The allocation of resources
B) The planning of manpower
C) The mobilisation of both taxes and manpower
D) The mobilisation of taxes
322) Economic survey is published by :
A) Ministry of Finance
B) Planning Commission
C) Govt. of India
D) Indian Statistical Institute
323) Edward Jenner is associated with
C) Small Pox
324) Electrostatic precipitator is used to control?
A) Radio-active Pollutants
B) Air Pollutants
C) Water Pollutants
D) Chemical Pollutants
325) Endoscope is an instrument used to detect the ulcers in the stomach has a long narrow tube (with a small glowing bulb at one end) which is inserted in to the stomach through the mouth contains
A) small current carrying wire
B) a narrow tube containing water
C) optical fibre
D) a narrow tube containing some chemical solution
326) Enumerate the Vedangas
327) Environmental pollution can be controlled by?
A) Sewage Treatments
B) Checking Atomic Blasts
C) Manufacturing Electrical Vehicles
D) All of these
328) Enzymes are
B) Biological Catalysts
D) None of these
329) Epoxy resins is used as:
A) Moth repellants
330) Equality before law also means that no man is above law in the country. The only exception made in the Constitution relates to the?
A) President and the Governor
B) Chief Justice of India
C) Prime Minister
D) There is no exception