You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 34
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
331) Equilibrium of the monopolistic firm
A) necessarily is profitable
B) occurs where P = MC
C) occurs where MR = MC
D) occurs where P = MR
332) Essential oils contain
333) Estimates of national income in India are prepared by the?
A) Ministry of finance
B) Reserve bank of India
C) Central statistical organization
D) Planning commission
334) Every proclamation issued under Article 356 shall cease to operate at the expiration of:
A) one month unless before that period it has been approved by resolution of both Houses of Parliament
B) two months unless before that period it has been approved by resolution of both Houses of Parliament
C) six months unless before that period it has been approved by resolution of both Houses of Parliament
D) three years unless before that period it has been approved by resolution of both Houses of Parliamen
335) Excess amount of absorbed water by plants is liberated out by?
336) Excise Duty is a tax levied on the?
A) export of goods
B) import of goods
C) production of goods
D) sale of goods
337) Excretion in Hemichordates takes place by
338) EXIM Bank was set-up in the year:
339) Falkland Islands, located in South Atlantic Ocean, are a self-governing Overseas Territory of which country ?
B) United Kingdom
340) Fascism believes in
A) Dignity of Individual