You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 35
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
341) Find the incorrect match among the followings:
A) Sir Syed Murtza Khan - Aligarh
B) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar - Ambedkar University
C) Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru - Jawaharlal Nehru University
D) Madan Mohan Malviya - Banaras Hindu University
342) First Indian cricketer to take Hat Trick in Test Cricket is?
A) Kapil Dev
B) Harbhajan Singh
C) Chetan Sharma
D) Zaheer Khan
343) First Jain Tirthankar was?
344) First Olympic games were held in which year?
A) 776 B. C.
B) 798 B. C.
C) 876 B. C.
D) 898 B. C.
345) First vessel acquired by the Department of Ocean Development (DOD) for fisheries and oceanographic research?
A) Sagar Vikas
B) Sagar Lakshmi
C) Sagar Kanya
D) None of the above
346) Fiscal Deficit in the Union Budget means?
A) The sum of budgetary deficit and net increase in internal and external borrowings
B) The sum of monetized deficit and budgetary deficit
C) The difference between current expenditure and current revenue
D) Net increase in Union Government borrowings from the RBI
347) Fiscal Policy is connected with?
A) exports and imports
B) Issue of currency
C) public revenue and expenditure
D) None of these
348) Fixation of nitrogen means:
A) Manufacture of nitrogen
B) Liquefication of nitrogen
C) Conversion of nitrogen into nitric acid
D) Conversion of atmospheric nitrogen into useful compounds
349) Flowerless plants are termed as ?
350) Fly wheel is an important part of a steam engine because it
A) gives strength to the engine
B) accelerates the speed of the engine
C) helps the engine in keeping the speed uniform
D) decreases the moment of inertia