You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 37
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
361) For writing the Punjabi language, which Sikh guru developed the Gurumukhi script ?
A) Guru Ram Das
B) Guru Arjan
C) Guru Amar Das
D) Guru Angad
362) Forest policy of govt. aims to bring what percentage of total area, under forest?
363) Formaldehyde is the starting material for the manufacture of:
A) D. D. T.
364) Founder of the Satvahana dynasty was?
B) Rudradaman I
C) Shatkarni II
D) Shatkarni I
365) Four resolutions were passed at the famous Calcutta session of Indian National Congress in 1906. The question of either retention OR of rejection of these four resolutions became the cause of a split in Congress at the next Congress session held in Surat in 1907. Which one of the following was not one of those resolutions?
A) National education
C) Annulment of partition of Bengal
366) Fresh evaluation of every item of expenditure from the very beginning of each financial year is called ?
A) Fresh Budgeting
B) Deficit Budgeting
C) Performance Budgeting
D) Zero-based Budgeting
367) From origin to delta, the Brahmputra traverses?
A) Bhutan, Nepal, India
B) India, Bangladesh, Myanmar
C) Tibet, China, Myanmar
D) Tibet, India, Bangladesh
368) From the constitution of which country was the concept of the Fundamental Rights in the Indian Constitution borrowed ?
A) United Kingdom
B) South Africa
D) United States of America
369) From the view of International economy, Third World implies:
A) the developed countries
B) the developing countries
C) block led by U.S.A., U.K. etc.
D) None of these
370) From which constitution of the world, the Indian Constitution has adopted the concept of 'Directive Principles of State Policy'?